Opt⚙City ®-Quality Crystal & Optical Components
Penta Prism is used for deviating a precise 90deg. angle of a light. This deviation is independent of the alignment between the prism and input beam, making penta prisms an effective alternative to turning mirrors. Penta Prism are commonly used in Plumb Level, Surveying, Alignment, Range finding and Optical Tooling.
- Material: N-BK7 Grade A optical glass or Custom Material
- Dimension Tolerance: +0.0/-0.2mm
- Deviation Tolerance: up to 1 arc seconds
- Flatness: λ/8 at 633nm
- Surface Quality: 60-40 (Scratch-Dig)
- Reflective Coating: Inconel and Black Paint Overcoat, R > 95% per face from 630 to 680 nm, - AR coating: upon request.
- Mount: Available upon request
- The reflecting surfaces of this penta prism are coated with enhanced aluminum. The entrance or exit face can be either uncoated or anti reflection coated (AR coating) as required.
Optocity offer precise penta prism at very competitive price. Prototype and OEM with volumes request are welcome. Penta prism with wedge correction and beamsplitter penta prism are also available. Please send us an em-mail to request for more information.
English 中文 Português Deutscheрусскийعربى Españolfrançais日本語